General Information for Vendors
Common Advertise your Business Questions (click ? for answers)
Nebraska’s JUNK JAUNT® advertising costs are available HERE.
Ad sizes range from Business Card size (1/12 pg) up to a Full Page or an advertisement on the cover of the Shopper Guide.
Website Advertising is available with the purchase of any sized ad in the Shopper Guide, for a minimal cost.
All website business advertising will remain on the Junk Jaunt® web pages until July of “next year”.
You have the option for a ‘Hot Link’ from the JUNK JAUNT® website directly to your BUSINESS web site.
DEADLINE for all Advertising is JULY 1, 2017, or the last business day closest to that date.
Click Here for a printable advertising rate schedule with complete details and ad sizes.
You may place a business advertisement with NEBRASKA’S JUNK JAUNT® in several ways —
- It is quite possible that someone will call on you, if you business is located in a JUNK JAUNT® area town.
- If no one calls on you by mid-July, contact us and arrangement will be made to call on you.
- Simply download the printable Advertising contract and mail the completed contract to the address on the contract.
- Even if your business is located outside the area, your advertisement will be welcomed and viewed by 20,000 people.
- Contact the JUNK JAUNT® office 308-346-5151 or email email@example.com if you have questions.
- Remember… the Deadline for advertising submissions is July 10th.
THERE ARE MANY REASONS TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS TO ‘JUNK JAUNTERS’ —
- Many of the “junkers” save their Shopper Guide book until the new one is printed, “Just in Case I need it”.
- A number of businesses tell us that folks stop at other times of the year because they didn’t have time to stop during the JUNK JAUNT®.
- Each year, calls are received after the JUNK JAUNT® is over, looking for a specific business or vendor/sale.
- Many times we cannot provide the requested information, because the business or sale is not advertised in the Shopper Guide.
Ask yourself……. “When I travel, what type of services do I need? What style of business do I find interesting?
- Unusual restaurants or snack shops. People love small town businesses instead of WalMart.
- Places to sleep.
- A place to park the camper or RV.
- Gasoline or propane.
- The nearest ATM.
- Somewhere to fix that flat tire or get your auto up and running again.
- Someplace that sells or rents trailers to take home your purchases.
- Storage Units, in case they purchase more than they can take home.
- Medical emergencies.
- A small town variety store, a movie theatre, a unique town park or statue display.
- Historical sites of interest.
- An unusual craft or manufacturing business.
- Antique Shops or Thrift stores where shoppers can stop enroute to the JUNK JAUNT® or on the trip home.
Remember our motto…. “You are limited only by your imagination and the law”.